Monday, January 23, 2006

Beginnings

Well, I did it. I have jumped into blogging with both feet. I'm sitting at my desk at work eating a Healthy Choice frozen meal that I certainly hope is healthy because it doesn't taste all that good!

I work to support my passion - quilting. Working full time certainly cuts into quilting time but allows me to add to the massive stash that's threatening to explode out of my quilting room and into the rest of the house. I'm counting the days till retirement so I can just play all day. Well, truthfully I don't know how many days there are, but the date is June 30, 2009!

That better be it for now - lunch time is basically over and I should get back to work. I'm excited about being able to share my quilting passion with others of like mind!

This is the most recent picture I have of myself. I'm the one with the camera so I have hundreds of pictures but none of me! This is from May 2003 at our son's wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to stash quilts! I live in Portland Oregon- didn't we email a while ago about getting together? at a quilt shop in Vancouver? what a small world!