Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Still more

There have been so many positive comments about Jo's little quilts that I thought you'd like to see more.

Kathie, Jo's already recreated that little star quilt you want to do with the poison green background. Isn't it great?Four patch on point - so very simple yet so very effective.

We saw many of Jo's log cabins - here is one of them. I like the way she did the border on this one.

Just a simple nine patch on point, but doesn't it look terrific with that star block in the middle? What a great way to use an "orphan" block!

Another four patch, but it looks so different with the strippy setting. And I LOVE the cheddar background!

I'm having a love affair with cheddars, poison greens and chrome yellows right now. Used like this they can make a new quilt look really old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

more little quilts that are just awesome....I love that border too...
and yes I need to make that green background with the stars soon!!!!!
very soon.
these quilts are great for inbetween when your working on such large quilts like I have been lately. Feels as if I get something done to make one of these, plus I just love having them in my home. thanks so much for sharing all these pictures of Jo's quilts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little quilt show!

Anonymous said...

OH I WANT that little poison green quilt! And I love the 9-patch with that little star in the middle. Heck I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Poison green and chrome...they have a special place in my heart too! thanks for all the little quilt photos!

Siobhan