Friday, May 12, 2006

Back safely

Just a short note to let everyone know that I arrived home safely yesterday about noon. I had an incredible conference - more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it would be. I've come back totally rejuvenated about my job, which is something I desperately needed. I didn't have a moment to think "quilty" while I was gone as we were kept busy from "dawn to dark". Today I have to catch up on things at work, and then get everything from the conference that's in my head down on paper so I don't forget it all. I hope to have time for a better post this weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back and had a good time! I was wondering how it was going!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Hope your delayed birthday celebration is all the sweeter for having waited for it. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home safe and sound and refreshed!!

Plenty of time for quilting, just glad you are back with us, Hugs, Finn

Anonymous said...

Welcome home :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I'm sure it must feel good to be home. We are now in Oregon and will be home tonight.