Thursday, August 24, 2006

Judy Laquidara and Sunshine Quilts

Just a quick post here - have to fix dinner and get ready to head out to my medallion class.

If any of you are readers of Sunshine Quilts by Judy, she's thinking her blog may be toast. So she's started a new one. This link will take you there:

http://judylaquidara.blogspot.com

She's copied some of her hour a day quilt instructions there, and will blog there until Sunshine Quilts is fixed - if it is fixed.

Haven't had any time all week to do anything quilty - it's really starting to get to me! Makes it a lot harder for me to write a post too. I did fall in love with a new fabric collection posted at Z & S Fabrics, but I convinced myself I don't have to have it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I'm going to update my Bloglines right now *s*

Anonymous said...

thanks for telling us how to find Judy...