Sunday, January 14, 2007

What type are you?

I got this from Nancy's blog, and couldn't resist doing it even though I've done the Myers-Briggs several times before. I'm always fascinated to see how people are typed when they take this. For years and years I thought I was a real oddball, and couldn't figure out why no one seemed to understand me. The first time I took the Myers-Briggs it was like a revelation - I really was OK just the way I was. The reason no one seemed to understand me is because I have one of the rarer personality types. Less than 2% of the population are the same type as I am. From that time forward I've felt ever so much better about myself, and just accept the way I related to the rest of the world. I'm guessing, however, that there are a lot of quilters that are the same type I am. Nancy near Philadelphia is one of them.
You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

8 comments:

Sweet P said...

I'm an INFJ. Maybe there are a lot of quilters that are INFJs.

Anonymous said...

According to that test, I am an INFP, the Idealist. It was difficult to decide which answer to choose on a few questions. I wonder if I would choose differently on another day & what the end result would be. Are there tons of INFPs around?

Hope I don't post this more than once, but I don't think it accepted my first attempt.

Carol E. said...

Today I am an INFJ. I took the Myers Briggs several years ago and also found it eye opening. At that time I was ISFJ. I'm probably not as strong at the N/S so I wobble on that one.

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

I'm a giver. :) These tests are so much fun!!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

p.s. Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come over and just sit and sigh in front of your fabric stash?? I promise not to drool!!!
dawn

Cher said...

ah MyerBriggs....love finding out those letters..I may have to go back and see if I have "changed" but I doubt it.

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Another INFJ here.

Holly said...

You sound like a nice person to get to know. I took the test and I guess I'm a caregiver. Some of the questions I could have answered either way, though.