Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Goals - review


How did it get to be January 31st already? Time sure flies faster and faster as one gets older. I feel like I accomplished next to nothing today yet the day is almost gone. I did get in my walking to Starbucks and back and continued going through clothes and other things, tossing what I don't need any more. I took another big load to Goodwill, as went by the credit union to get some cash. Had coffee with Rebecca and Joseph. Other than that I'm just not sure where the day went!

OK - on to my January goals and what I accomplished. It's obvious to me that I was a tad bit unrealistic when I set these goals. How did I think I could actually complete all that applique? Especially now, when my eyesight is getting poorer and poorer. That was really overly optimistic. So - what did I get actually accomplish?


Completed round 2 of the sewing room redo - which wasn't on my original
January list
Finished the Peace on Earth top
Finished the Angel Dance top
Bound and labeled two quilts
Started applique on a Times Remembered
block

I also completed four pillowcases and almost completed my last UFO top - both of which I forgot to put on my January list even though I intended to do them in January. Getting all this done gave me a great feeling of accomplishment even though I didn't make it all the way through the list. I will try to be more realistic when I set my February goals.

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

Congrats on those things you did you. One day at a time.