Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This WASN'T part of my no-buy pledge

You probably didn't notice, but there was one thing I didn't pledge not to buy - quilt history books.  I don't consider them pattern books - they are purely for inspiration.  And for reading of quilt history.  I know some of you are as addicted to these books as I am.  I hadn't bought any for about 3 years, so I had a bit of catching up to do.

Here is what the mail carrier brought to my door today:


Five beautiful books with quilt history information.  These will be great bedtime reading for the next two to three weeks.

3 comments:

mereth said...

I'm loving reading about your rediscovery of quilting. You certainly seem to be enjoying it all again. Keep on posting each new phase.....

antique quilter said...

all great choices!

Pam said...

Oooh - I have three of those :) I'm currently making the Civil War Sampler quilt (as a BOM) and I love History Repeated!! Blindman's Fancy is on my "Must Do" list ~ Enjoy!!!