Monday, March 18, 2013

Daily Gratitudes

One thing I used to do was list my daily gratitudes at the end of each daily post.  It always gave me such a good feeling to do that.  I believe in focusing on the good in life, which isn't always easy.  Spellcheck says there is no such word as "gratitude", which I think is silly.  We all have so many things in life to be grateful for if we just take the time to look.

I've missed doing that, so today is as good a time as any to revive that practice.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
Gratitudes:

1. A wonderful evening spend with our daughter, our son-in-law, and our grandson.  They bring such joy to our lives!
2.  Sharing with my wonderful quilty friends all around the world.
3.  A riot of spring color in our front yard - bulbs and shrubs blooming everywhere.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Great Gratitudes.....

regan said...

A great post addition to revive! And I'm so jealous of your #3! lol

sewkalico said...

When one considered that so many have so little, we should always be grateful. Thank you for reminding me!

Maureen said...

A lovely message to remind me that I need to remember to be thankful for many things.