Friday, March 15, 2013

Hundreds of people have visited the blog . . .

since I announced the comment contest, but not many of them posted comments.  It never occurred to me that it would take this long to find a winner.

The lucky lady is Vicki, who posted the 10,000 comment this morning.  Congratulations Vicki!  I always enjoy your comments, and hope you keep them coming.  This weekend I'll dig into the tubs of HSY's under the longarm and choose something you will really like.  At the same time I'll choose something to send to Karen, aka Kigwit, who guessed that we were vacationing in Death Valley.

I love to read your comments, and do my best to respond to every one.  It is the best way I know to get to know people better, and I love to get new ideas from blog readers.

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to comment.

1 comment:

Vicki B said...

OMG - honestly! I had given up on this contest, figured it was not to be. Thanks so much!!! Told my husband and he said - 'how much money do you have to send first?' lol. I said, 'no,no, this is for real'. My mailing info is: Vicki Boschman, Box 395, 1427 Hayhurst Crescent, Crofton, BC,
Canada. V0R 1R0. The sun is shining today following several days of rain. I was so caught up in looking at 'Stash Manicure's stash and her organization methods that I didn't check back to see who won.