Thursday, March 21, 2013

I HAVE WINNERS!

Congratulations to all of you who won! 

Please send me your full name and address ASAP so I can get these into the mail.  A big thank you to everyone for participating!  I don't require any of the winners to reimburse me for postage.  It would be a nice gesture, but only if you can afford to do so.

Foundation patterns and stencils - #1 - Jeanne at Spiral

Hooked Mats - #2 - Regan at  Floating on a Quilted Cloud

Patterns suitable for Iron-on Applique - #4 - Grace at City Mouse Quilter

Folk Art Patterns - #5 - Ann J at PHDChallenge

Six Applique and Piecing Patterns - #8 - Betweens at Patchwork Sanity

Texas Baltimore Album - #4 - Swooze at  Swooze's Quilts and Tall Tales

12 Days of Christmas - #3 - Gayle at The Middle Sister

Floral Applique - #4 - Doreen B. - no blog

Hometown USA - #3 - Carol no blog

Applique Magazine Patterns - #1 - Julierose at Julierose Quilts
                                                 #2 -  Pam P no blog

Pieced Magazine Patterns - # 4 - Jo C. no blog
                                            #12 - Maureen no blog
                                            #  8 - Leah Spencer at Leah's Garden

3 comments:

Pam said...

Ohmygosh! I'm a winner :) Thanks so much, Patti!! I'll email my info to you right now - Congratulations to all of the WINNERS!!

Jeanne said...

Woohoo -- I see my name too!! I'll send you may address right away. Thanks a bunch Patti!
Jeanne :)

regan said...

Woohoo! I'm on the list, too! Yippee! And thanks!