Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another "almost finished" top

And a top that is actually put together correctly LOL!


All that's left to do is applique the bird by the Christmas tree, the five stars on the top border, and six tiny ultra suede bird legs.  This one will also go with me to the retreat this weekend.

I finished 12 Cracker Box blocks for still another 30's group swap.  They went into the mail today.  I feel very good about that - the deadline isn't until December 2nd!  That's it for swap blocks until the new year.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I mailed them.

I've even straightened up the mess in the sewing room.  Tomorrow I'm going to baste a bunch of quilt tops.  At least that's the plan!

Coming up - some new giveaways!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very cute!

sewkalico said...

Lovely! Your applique is always so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I like this one. Very cute!